Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your suits

A bit of a holy grail one, this. I am getting ready to sell it. Cream gabardine, belted pleated back with action pleat.

whitegabbeltback1.jpg

whitegabbeltback2.jpg

whitegabbeltback3.jpg

whitegabbeltback5.jpg

whitegabbeltback9.jpg

whitegabbeltback10.jpg

Yeah, I know, I've got another belt-back one in blue pinstripe with exactly the same issues that I'm going to sell, too. I bought a large portion of one guys wardrobe, and he was just that bit bigger than me. Nothing I got from him really fit well. It's the kind of stuff I don't mind hanging on to, but if the right price comes along …

Thanks. I started the blog as I realise I need to thin out the collection substantially before I move back to the US (essentially inevitable). I don't want to drag all this stuff around that I don't wear, or could never wear. As I go through the collection and find things that I think are interesting, I post them up. Much of what i post, I will sell.

bk

Paul Roerich

"A List" Customer
Bet you $50 that no actively-posting Fedora Loungers will buy it here. Off to eBay it will have to go, though BK should be commended for kindly offering it on the FL first.

Chasseur

Call Me a Cab
I've said it before and I'll say it again, that is a smashing suit!

If it was my size I'd take your bet and use it to help pay for the suit! (ya know like a mini, micro down payment on what suit like that would cost in 44 ;)).

YETI

A-List Customer
$550 US is more realistic. Marc's 1930s 4 piece suit barely broke $400 recently on ebay. I'd gladly pay over 500 bucks if the suit was my size. That goes for the belted back too. Who knows...you could slap on an Oviatt's label and ask for the moon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn