Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your suits

Matt Deckard

Man of Action
Now that makes for a comfortable pair of trousers.

BertieWoosterTweed2.jpg

Marc Chevalier said:
Oh yeah, I like 'em with sweaters too. (I'll wear my own high-waisted white flannels with a sweater.)

I have a great Pringle (probably women's; maybe men's - very tight on me) late 40s caramel coloured cashmere turtle neck that i wear a lot with dark brown jackets. Sadly, both of these sweaters are currently in sea mail transit from the US. Oh, well, they'll be here for next autumn/winter, when my tweeds will see most of their outings - too hot here already for heavy tweeds.

bk

upr_crust

New in Town
Possibly not quite retro enough for this forum, but . . .

Here are a few shots of my newest suits, purchased, in large part, for its neo-retro appeal (the lapelled waistcoat, combined with the large discount at Brooks Bros., did it for me).

ramblinBOB

One of the Regulars
Baron Kurtz said:
It's herringbone madness in the world of Kurtz. Here's todays mix 'n match herringbone effort. All 1930s. The jacket is the german one from reetpleat, the trousers are orphaned, the shirt and tie are recent acquisitions:

HBoneCombo.jpg

bk
give me them trousers i must have :D

upr_crust

New in Town
Well, if the first three-piece suit was retro enough . . .

. . . how about this one?

Brooks Bros. MTM, done about four years ago. Hope that you like (and thanks for the compliments on the previous posting, all!).

smartcookie1939

New in Town
Baron Kurtz's pants

Oh my...the way your trousers hang makes me weep with joy. This is how gents' pants are MEANT to fit! Keep up the good work.

The same to all you wonderful lads!

--a lady lurker

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace