Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Tattoos

sixsexsix

Practically Family
this is the best picture of my arm i've had in awhile
2612102624_3c18d5f21c.jpg

sixsexsix

Practically Family
nope different people. my arm was done by jay ferrin in ottawa, and his arm is done by dan innes here in toronto. if you're thinking of getting work done i recommend him (dan), or sarah bolen, who both work at good time design

MissHannah

One Too Many
LawnFlamingo said:
50sclipsmaller.jpg
[/IMG]
A lot of people think this is a portrait of my parents, but it isn't. it's just a mid-century ad illustration. It could use a touch up, but I love it anyway.

I love this! What a great style. I love the toaster :)

pgoat

One Too Many
sixsexsix said:
thanks! i was driving down the freeway in a rented car, hence the concentrated look lol
yeah, you don't wanna smash one of those up - I was just driving a nice one last month (we got a free upgrade - insured, natch!:D )

Your guy takes better one-armed pics in a moving car than I do using a stationary baselol

pgoat

One Too Many
MissHannah said:
That is beautiful and so unique (which is the hardest thing to get with tattoos - they always look a bit like someone else's...).
This can be true - so nice to see all these original designs here! Keep 'em coming!

I'll try to post mine this weekend.

pgoat

One Too Many
here's mine:

Left Arm:

pgoat

I might want to get some additional knotwork at some point, perhaps encircling the arm just below this piece.

Right Arm:
IMG_2451.jpg

This was my memorial for a very dear friend:
DanDjang300dpi.jpg

I think he got the basic image right except for her eyes - they weren't so dark...but I was happy with it overall.

I always envisioned this piece as a vertical hanging scroll; I hope to add bamboo leaves to one side in the background as well as additional characters...someday...

pgoat

One Too Many
yeah, a little confusing - this is the "just show your ink" page, as the other thread got too philosophical and contentious!

Just curious - was that done here or in Israel? Came out nicely!

waffle

One of the Regulars
pgoat said:
yeah confusing - this is the "just show your ink" page, as the other thread got too philosophical and contentious!

Just curious - was that done here or in Israel? Came out nicely!

neither.. it was done in Peru. i spent about a year in Peru doin some missionary work.. and felt that getting it done in Peru was important to me. to my surprise.. Peru has some of Latin America's greatest tattoo artist.

thanks!

pgoat

One Too Many
Cool!

I hope to have my add-ons done while abroad in various countries at some point....may as well make the artwork global in scope:D

waffle

One of the Regulars
pgoat said:
Cool!

I hope to have my add-ons done while abroad in various countries at some point....may as well make the artwork global in scope:D

great idea pgoat.. imagine how cool it would be if you can just tell your friends and family stories of your travels as they ask of the tattoos.. pretty cool eh?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points