Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your Thrift and/or yard sale finds

goldwyn girl

One Too Many
Teekay44 said:
100_2902.jpg
[/IMG] Oh Yea I did it !I did It!:eusa_clap
100_2901.jpg
[/IMG]

Dherman THANKS! and yea that is it. I get no hum from it too

Just lovely, thanks for posting pics.

Vintage Betty

My Mail is Forwarded Here
That stove is amazing, and I can't believe the finish. The enamel is like new...

And yes, great score on the shakers! Those are shooting up in price as I am writing this.

Vintage Betty

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
Skinny Kitties

dhermann1 said:
[Reminds me of the guy who called his cat Blowtorch . . . . because she had acetylene kittens . . . . ba dump bump. I'll let you think about that for a while. (Courtesy of Smokey Stover, circa 1956.) (Don't tell me you don't remember Smokey Stover?!)

Never heard of Smokey Stover. Now, Russel Stover I'm familiar with. :D

Lee

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
dostacos said:
there is a camera store in hollyweird called freestyle that will have film for that bad boy http://www.freestylephoto.biz/e_main.php

Film for a torch? I'm afraid to ask what kind of flashbulbs it takes! :eek:

I've never been to Freestyle, but I have been to Franks in Highland Park. Haven't heard anything about them in a while, though. Are they still around?

When I was at Ticket to the Twenties, there was a chap there taking pictures with a twin-reflex camera.
dscn0167.jpg

He was taking actual pictures, with actual film. It's good to know that I can still get it, if I want it. :)

Lee

MaryDeluxe

Practically Family
You all know by now that I have a weakness...

for lamps! Here are two of my newest boyfriends! ;) I found them at an estate sale today. Paid 40 bucks each for them.

1424271774_83d2984170.jpg

1423390785_4b620a40d7.jpg

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
Matt Deckard said:
Speaking of actual pictures being taken by that camera... Where are the scans? I want to se my pics!

dhermann1 said:
re: That Camera. Is it a Rollei or a Voigtlander? I have my dad's 1938 Voigtlander that I want to start using. It takes 120 film, which luckily is still available.

In answer to both, I don't know, it's not my camera.

Lee

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PerryShaw