Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your vintage patterns!

Inky

One Too Many
thank you all for the feedback on the "palm tree" apron/dress! at least knowing you all love it justified it's purchase, lol.

I can't wait to get it and do some embroidery and whip out the rick rack - this one may need my immediate attention!

Joie DeVive

One Too Many
deadpandiva said:
5601_1_sbl.JPG

Great blouse! I love the gingham version!

il_430xN.84734291.jpg

I may get rid of the middle pattern as I don't think it will be flattering on me.
I own the one on the left, and I love it. I hope you do too.
If you do decide to get rid of that middle one, please let me know. I think I would be interested in it.

Parfait

New in Town
patterns1.jpg

pattern2.jpg

The patterns above were left to me by my Grandma, I have just scanned these in tonight! A little bit later era than alot of the other patterns here but I thought I would share! :)

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Picture11.png

I haven't bought anything in a looooooooog time.
I was excited when I made out the faint '50' on the envelope, and hoped no one else could see it, because the seller listed the size as '36-50'.
BUT, some one asked a question, correcting them and pointing them to the actual size on the envelope :rage:
But no one else bid, and I got it for $10.
But I Think Im done with eBay for a long time. Im sick of paying 30% in addition to the purchase price for shipping. Its just getting crazy.

LD

Amy Jeanne

Call Me a Cab
deadpandiva said:
il_430xN.57854667.jpg

I am a bad girl and a poor one for getting this but I had to have it. And I getting much better at grading and tracing patterns.

This is in my "Pattern Lust" photo album on Facebook. lol

sixsexsix

Practically Family
Thanks ladies! I am currently working on McCall patterns 6869, 8564 and 7368.

Some of them I doubt I will ever make...I am thinking of selling them online but I'm ready to part with them as they're so prettttttty lol

sixsexsix

Practically Family
The person I bought them from showed me a photo of his mother wearing them all made up in the 40s - it was pretty amazing

ThesFlishThngs

One Too Many
These are all so lovely and stylish. I have special admiration for those of you who can make things from them; I also have special admiration that in the illustrations, the models' waists are the same size as their necks. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy