Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Silver Mist VS...

SpeedRcrX

One Too Many
That VS is really sharp!

you did a really good job on the crease, now we just have to have some photos of you wearing that beauty!!!

Congrats!

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Thanks again, folks.

After creasing a white Stetson Buckaroo today, it occurred to me that a comparison shot might help to give a better sense of the silver color in the Silver Mist. So, here's one more photo...:)

Silver-White.jpg

Cheers,
JtL

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I've been having awful computer problems here of late. I finally manage to get on to the 'net, look up my favourite site, and what do I see? Some great stuff I've been missing out on!

This hat is simply outstanding Jimmy! I'm a huge fan of Art's silver mist colour and this is a superlative example of just how great a fedora can look in that colour.

And yes indeed, you are The Creasemeister!

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Ta, Benny! :) Your own Silver Mist VS is a beauty -- I love that lid of yours!

Blackthorn -- the brim width is 2 3/4"...

CRH -- well, I'm speechless...:eek: :D

Cheers,
JtL

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
jimmy the lid said:
Ta, Benny! :) Your own Silver Mist VS is a beauty -- I love that lid of yours!

Blackthorn -- the brim width is 2 3/4"...

CRH -- well, I'm speechless...:eek: :D

Cheers,
JtL
Thanks, JtL.

Greyfox

One of the Regulars
Simply stunning Jimmy. The best of 2 worlds right there....the work of Art and the Magic of JTL! A hearty congratulations!:eusa_clap

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Mr. Paladin said:
Its a beauty Jimmy. You have pushed me over the edge. I'm ordering before summer is over.

Now, we're talkin', Mr. P! :)

And thanks again for the nice comments, gents.

Cheers,
JtL

gremster

New in Town
Dido on pushing me over the edge that lid is outrageus I need one now. But I need the creasemeister to put that beautful crease in it for me. What do you say Jimmy!!!;)

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Wicked, wicked hat. That color is pure class. Way to go, Art! And thanks for sharing it with us in detail, JTL.

I was there in Monteagle in your cabin when Art was measuring your noggin' for the custom fit. The resulting fedora is outstanding! :eusa_clap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner