Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Simonds Caps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simonds

Vendor
100_1260_zpseb08d589.jpg

picture of cotton cap in the making

Last edited:

St. Valentine

A-List Customer
I am sorry guys, but this took me a while. Both the US and German mail were not in a hurry to transport Barry´s fine cap but since it arrived I am pretty much in love with it! It was a bit on the tight side but the vintage wool (1954) responded quite well to the stretching. Now it´s a great fit. Thank you Barry and keep up the good work! :eusa_clap

DSCN3863_zps5963c007.jpg

DSCN3862_zpsdae10067.jpg

Now I need one of those black denim working caps..... :D

Simonds

Vendor
Thanks for the great pictures Frank! I'm glad you like the cap,it looks good on you, I do apologize for the fitting and will make sure to add a little more next time. Just let me know when your ready for that workwear! :)

seabass

Call Me a Cab
St. V
Looks Good !
I like the side tilt you have going on there,
Worth the Wait, I think Simonds saved me a Slice of that 54 wool.
your gonna love the black workcap.
che:cool:

Simonds

Vendor
Thanks! I've almost reworked everything on the cap. I am pleased with the latest results. Still need some work on my bills.

TomS

One Too Many
I just received another of Simon's caps, and it's very nice. I had him make one of his work-wear models in a taupe denim. It has a great *heft* to it, and offers wonderful workmanship. Pics will be posted asap.
Thanks,
Simon

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn