Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SJC suits for sale...

swinglish

New in Town
Moving house imminently, so I need to move on some items that I simply won't have space for in the new place.

All items are in perfect condition, come from a pet free / smoke free home etc.

All jackets and waistcoats are 38" chest, all trousers are 30" waist with 31.5" inside leg and tailored cuffs / turn ups, so there is plenty of extra fabric for letting down if required.

All items ship from Sweden.

All prices are excluding shipping (I can provide a shipping quote when required).

All jackets are 50 Euro per piece
All waistcoats are 30 Euro per piece
All trousers are 40 Euro per piece

Any questions, let me know!

SJC Striped workwear suit (jacket, waistcoat, trousers)

Workwear stripe jacket 1.jpg Workwear stripe waistcoat 1.jpg Workwear stripe trousers 1.jpg

Grey workwear suit (jacket, waistcoat, trousers)

Workwear grey jacket 1.jpg Workwear grey waistcoat 1.jpg Workwear grey trousers 1.jpg

Grey wool suit (jacket, waistcoats, trousers).

Wool jacket 1.jpg Wool waistcoat 1.jpg Wool trousers 2.jpg

Edward

Bartender
Good luck with moving these - if only they were my size! I've owned or handled examples of all of this era of SJC suiting, and can vouch for the quality.

swinglish

New in Town
Good luck with moving these - if only they were my size! I've owned or handled examples of all of this era of SJC suiting, and can vouch for the quality.
Thanks Edward! It's been a long time since we chatted here and on the SJC forum, I hope you're doing well! Martin.

What is the actual measurement across the waist of the grey wool suit trousers?
I have the striped ones in 34 and they’re huge on me. I’m wondering if I can fit in yours.
Thanks

the_imperialist

One of the Regulars
Hi Swinglish,

I'm very interested in the grey wool suit (if handymike passes on the pants). What would shipping be to New Zealand? Happy to chat via dm.

Thanks,

Last edited:

swinglish

New in Town
Hi Swinglish,

I'm very interested in the grey wool suit (if handymike passes on the pants). What would shipping be to New Zealand? Happy to chat via dm.

Thanks,
Hi! Sorry for the delay in answering, I'll check the shipping costs and come back to you with some options!

swinglish

New in Town
OK, terrible news - for me anyway! - the wool suit, on closer inspection, has been visited by moths... There are a couple of small holes on one sleeve, and one that is a little more significant across the shoulder, so it is, unfortunately, removed from sale. Apologies to all who have shown interest in it, I obviously would not have listed it had I seen this damage earlier. (Can someone explain how I edit the original listing / post please? I can't find an 'edit' option...)

nejc_of_1930s

New in Town
Hello! Very interested in all 3 suits, even tho mothing on wool blazer doesnt bother me! Are they by any chance still available? If yes, i'd be more than happy to get them all of you!

nejc_of_1930s

New in Town
Hey @swinglish . I am still waiting for your reply in the DMs, are you not seeing them for some reason? I'd love to close the deal we talked about.

Does anybody else know the seller or have his contact on any other platform and would shoot him a message for me?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ