Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Skookum Varisty, Letterman jacket, brand new, childs

chamboid

One of the Regulars
I have a brand new letterman's jacket made by Skookum, they are a very high end producer of vintage wools, and these great jackets.

This is a beautiful 'Mono Tones' buttoned jackets with 100% worsted wool, genuine cow-hide leather sleeves and pocket piping. It is a child's size, and I thought someone might want it here
for one of their littles ones. The quality is exceptional, and they are impossible to find, only available in bulk order from the Centralia Knitting Mills, Adult version retail at over $300, if you can find them.

This is a lovely cream virgin wool, with strong 100% wool knits in the same cream shade and a deep black, the raglan leather sleeves are a crisp ice white, black leather pocket piping and strong rayon lining.

I have another adult sized one, and the quality on both jackets is exactly the same, though I prefer the detailing on this one. (check those buttons)

Could be an excellent christmas present.

Measurements: Underarm to underarm 17''
Waist (above knit) 15.5"
Front length from wool 20"
Back length from knit collar 22"
Sleeve (raglan from neck to knit) 26"

LAST PHOTO CLOSEST TO ACTUAL COLOUR

Asking price is £70 + £6 postage to the UK.

Will post worldwide, but will have to get sipping costs.

This jacket really is a beauty, something a little special and a one off.

Mr black

Familiar Face
Lovely jacket.

Sadly I'm not in the market for this but I wouldn't mind picking your brains about Skookum/CKM- if you don't mind me dropping you a pm?

Martin

chamboid

One of the Regulars
Hello Martin only just seen this of course you can.

And the jacket is still available . It is a lovely peice would like to see it go to a home

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner