Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Slim fitting Aeros

Jägernaut

Practically Family
Was wondering which aero jackets would be considered slim fitting aside from the obvious slimfit halfbelt and cafe racers? Reason i ask is im wanting a fall/winter jacket that doesnt look too roomy. I would consider highwayman just a bit too roomy between waist and chest.

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Actually my Teamster fits somewhat on the slim side, although it is FQHH, I restricted the back length to 28.5" and had it lined with moleskin. Had I sized down from a size 42 to a size 40, it would definitely be a slim fit.

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Of the newer Aero jackets, it appears that the Plainsman, Wayfarer, Board Racer and August are also based on the 30's slimfit design.

dadonn

Familiar Face
I would mention the Aero Sheene- been a couple of threads on here as of late. Clearly a slim fitting jacket although it may just be a cafe racer with a traditional collar. Not sure if that would work but definitely looks tapered and very complimentary on the right build.

Edward

Bartender
How slim do you want? None of them are "modern baggy", but the Highwayma is not ideal if you want tight. Insurrection are wortb talking to if you're i n the US, as a tight fit is definitely the preferred house style there.

Jägernaut

Practically Family
Im waiting on a cafe racer through insurrection. I guess i can just wear a hoodie or sweatshirt if it is too cold out. It is the fit i wanted anyway.

Jägernaut

Practically Family
Just bought the diamond dave j-100 on ebay dadonn mentioned. I think im good for a while. I pray im good for a while.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy