Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

So, what shows are you addicted to?

Nathan Dodge

One Too Many
I'd also add the Jeremy Brett Sherlock Holmes and As Time Goes By. I'm starting to warm to Judt Dench's charm. And Geoffrey Palmer is great! I just watched him terrorize Mrs. Peel in a monochrome Avengers episode. Let's add The Avengers to the list, too.

Tommer45

One of the Regulars
Magnum, pi and Northern Exposure are watched repeatedly in my house. I've been through both sets of complete seasons numerous times and my 2 year old daughter actually asks for "the moose show" every now and then (which she gets from the moose in the opening credits of Northern Exp.).

Life on Mars was a show I did stunts for and really grew to like this season. Too bad it's been cancelled. I'll probably pick up the season on dvd if it ever comes out (I'm referring to the Life on Mars here in the states.. not the one from overseas).

Tommer

Wil Tam

Practically Family
it's always evolving

currently it's ... in no paticular order:

• Fringe
  • House
  • Saving Grace
  • The Shield
  • Castle
  • The Closer
  • Monk
  • Eureka
  • Leverage
  • Nip Tuck
  • Burn Notice
  • Eleventh Hour
  • Criminal Minds
  • Psych
  • Bones
  • Supernatural
  • Lie to Me

Plus a bunch of learning & science channel shows ... I Tivo & use my DVR ALL THE TIME! so I don't have to watch TV on their schedule

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
Darhling said:
NCIS because I have a HUGE crush on Gibbs.. sigh.

19860127-750-0.jpg

docneg

One of the Regulars
Nathan Dodge said:
The Persuaders!
I like the music that these shows used

NathanDodge, I was so taken by the Persuaders theme on TV back in '71 that I recorded it on my old reel-ro-reel and I still listen to it. Moody and exciting.

Good taste!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner