Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Sold : Aero 50s Halfbelt Jacket, Brown FQHH size 42 - $400

trapp

Practically Family
*Sold*

For sale is a beautiful, lightly used Aero 50s Halfbelt in standard size 42 with no modifications. Brown fqhh with brown alpalca lining. Talon front zip looks and works great. The jacket has been worn about 40-50 times by the original owner and a few hours by me for sizing. The hide is beautiful and not yet housebroken. I won't waste my breath selling this jacket, you all know what it is. Feel free to ask any questions.

The actual measurements of this size 42 are below.

Shoulder 19.5”
Chest 23.75”
Length 25”
Sleeve 25.5

I acquired this amazing jacket (my first Aero) from a forum member for the same great price that I'm asking, $400. You pay shipping. I think this is a nice price for a common size brown fqhh aero.

I purchased it to help confirm sizing questions I was facing when working on a custom order with Amanda. The jacket has dutifully answered a lot of questions for me in the short time I've had it. Now it's time for a new home.

Pics now posted below, but you can also check it out (being worn) on here, p6:

http://www.thefedoralounge.com/show...her-aero-thread)/page6&highlight=50s+halfbelt

Last edited:

trapp

Practically Family
100_2890.jpg

100_2891.jpg

100_2897.jpg

100_2383.jpg

100_2895.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members