Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

***sold***aero barnstormer***sold***

Status
Not open for further replies.

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
NEWS EXTRA***SOLD***SOLD***SOLD***SOLD***NEWS EXTRA***

Just in time for the onset of WINTER, beat the waiting times & rising prices at Aero with this beautiful 'heavy' Horse-Hide DB Barnstormer.

A RATHER SPECIAL SPEC Gents - Specially customised by the owner with a luxurious British racing green top-of-the-line 'cashmere lining.
Double pocket (brass zipped) inside. Comes with leather belt and leather clad buckle (can be worn with/without).

Nicely 'broken in' by your Uncle Paddy- I've done all that hard work for you!! (not stiff, but very substantial leather built to fly across continents - open cockpit style!). This baby exudes 'style' and reflects a spirt of adventure on the wearer.

You 'know' when you're wearing this beauty, and other's know it too (so get used to nice comments!! and 'where can I find something like that?').

Dyed to an original 1920's method, this hide wears like a vintage leather.
No rips or tears (not sure if you could tear this!) - just honest-to-Gawd good wear and bags of vintage character to this jacket, that harkens back to the glory days of flight and motoring!!

But if you are reading this far, then you'll know what AERO BARNSTORMER means!

The BASIC MODEL is currently retailing at £665 plus the new 20 per cent markups on top (depending on dealing with Aero direct or the USA CONUS rep, Mark). That's around $800 + USD folks! (Remember - this one has the quality extras!).

PRICE: ONLY £400..!!! plus the intrinsic provenence of being Paddy's very own jacket is thrown in for free ;)
(actual postage costs +)

UK Cheques/ BACS accepted. PayPal also if 'gifted' (otherwise PP % charged).

As usual, first in gets it. PM if you want it!:)
Barnstormerandplanes-1.jpg

barnstormer022.jpg

barnstormer021.jpg

barnstormer012.jpg

barnstormer009.jpg

barnstormer006.jpg

barnstormer005.jpg

Last edited:

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Only 400 Pounds (GBP) and actual postage for this 'amazing' coat. It truly looks beautiful and is in great condition.

Thankyou for 'all' your interest shown in it.

As ever - PM if you'd like it - Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters