Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SOLD - Aero Seal Goatskin 30s Slimfit Half Belt - 42

pawineguy

One Too Many
Worn twice outdoors, purchased new in 2014. Only showing wear on a couple of high spots on the leather, from shipping but not from wear. The hide is gorgeous, this is the Aero "thick" Seal goatskin, which has a marvelous grain from day one. It has a brown wool tweed liner, nickel Talon zips, a snap inside pocket, and is a neat but comfortable fit. It also has contrasting stitching, which IMHO, works particularly well in this pattern. I am a big fan of the seal goat, and have actually just placed an order for another jacket in this same hide. I just never fell in love with the half belt and so it gets no wear among the other jackets that I own.

Pit to pit = 23 inches
Shoulders = 18.75 inches
Bottom Opening = 21.5"
Back length = 26.5"
Front length = 24.5"
Sleeve length = 26.5"

$525 including shipping an insurance CONUS. Contact me if you're not CONUS and are interested.

384797_77b40fb3c23b53ead1d97448e295b696.jpg
384797_e411cb892a392f20228c0f6355b6e506.jpg
IMG_3563.jpg
IMG_3564.jpg
IMG_4804.JPG
IMG_4805.JPG
IMG_4806 2.JPG
IMG_4807.JPG

Last edited:

Grayland

Call Me a Cab
That is a helluva deal for someone. I'm guessing that is a Thurston Bros. purchase? Seems a bit longer than standard. The Aero goatskin is amazing.

pawineguy

One Too Many
Thanks Grayland, and yes, Thurston purchase. I'd love for it to find it a good home on TFL, thus the sharp pricing. The goat really is gorgeous, that's why I pointed out that I have another goat on order... the last pic above shows the beauty of the the color and the grain.

Edit as autocorrect thinks Grayland should really read Grassland.

Last edited:

dan_t

Practically Family
P.M. Coming your way Pawnieguy!

I am very interested & will take the discussion off line with the OP.

Dan.

Last edited:

pawineguy

One Too Many
SOLD, off to a good home in Australia. Thank you to everyone who expressed interest or commented.

I believe I will have a couple of more gems posted in the next week to those who are in the 40/42 size range.

Last edited:

pawineguy

One Too Many
I'm a 40. What'r we gonna get? What'r we gonna get??!!!

Haha, I really did laugh out loud at that one... I think some of my slim fit 42s will be for sale. Never really got comfortable wearing them and have made a couple redundant with recent purchases. Both black, both FQHH, broken in just slightly... and with a hot price for TFL members I like. (I'm kidding, I like all you guys and gals) They will fit 42s snug as designed and a 40 with a little bit of extra room, but not too much.

theeggcarton

One of the Regulars
Nice! Sounds like just about my size. Looking for a black fqhh jacket...guess I will have to check back often!
I'm new to Aero I've been hit hard with the jacket bug!
BTW, I see your in Bucks County...used to live there myself for a few years...had an office in Doylestown.

pawineguy

One Too Many
Nice! Sounds like just about my size. Looking for a black fqhh jacket...guess I will have to check back often!
I'm new to Aero I've been hit hard with the jacket bug!
BTW, I see your in Bucks County...used to live there myself for a few years...had an office in Doylestown.

I'll have at least one up tomorrow morning most likely. I'm in Jamison, right outside of Doylestown.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk