Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(SOLD)Forced to give up this VS

spiridon

A-List Customer
As much as I hate to do it, I am offering up this beautiful Art Fawcett creation, "The Hoosier" for sale. You may as well call this hat brand new because it has never been worn except to try it on when it arrived. It's a beautiful hat, basically a size 7 1/4....I measured the inner circumference at 22 1/2 inches. The brim is 2 3/4 inches wide, the ribbon is 1 3/4 inches wide. Of course it's 100% beaver fur felt. I know I don't need to explain to you guys the quality of Art's work, and that is why I'm offering it here as opposed to sticking it on ebay where it would probably not get the home or attention it deserves. At least here at FL I know it would be going to someone who appreciates it's quality. I am offering The Hoosier for the price of $150. If there are any questions please either PM me or send them to the following email address: jadams@teamspiridon.com
Also, if you like I'm sure if there are any questions on dimensions we should be able to contact Art as I believe he keeps all of this customer info on file.
Thank you for your consideration.
Thanks to everyone's interest and inquiries.:)

IMG_1645.jpg

IMG_1646.jpg

IMG_1647.jpg

IMG_1649.jpg

warbird

One Too Many
Thank God it sold! I was avoiding this thread since posted. Beauty of a hat and at a great price. I just can't spend that much right now. The wife would have me in the dog house.

Jon I hope you have a good holidays.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vladyslav