Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

*SOLD* JohnnyPhi Porkpie in 7 3/8

YETI

A-List Customer
That hat auction was the reason why I joined the FL. I ended up not even placing a single bid. What kills me is he even had 1000s of pieces of deadstock clothing from the 1940s and 50s from the same department store.

Paul Roerich

"A List" Customer
What kills me is he even had 1000s of pieces of deadstock clothing from the 1940s and 50s from the same department store.

To save himself the headache of selling off the clothing and accessories piece-by-piece or even in lots, he sold the whole enchilada at once to a costume company with deep pockets. Can't blame him, but ... EPIC FAIL, as the meme-heads say.

Last edited:
Mr. T. W. is a new member who was referred to this hat by me, if that counts (he's my daughter's BF). I'm delighted to say that he is indeed now newly afflicted, and will be a member in good standing. He received his first fedora (Chocolate brown Cav.) only three days ago from Mr. Fedorafield, and moved quickly to grab this gray hat to begin his journey. The discount is up to you. We have another "Brother of the Brim!"

Charlie

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Thanks, Charlie! I'll enclose the cash with the hat, as he already paid in full. Please pass on a heartfelt welcome to T.W. from me. I look forward to seeing how it looks upon his bean. :)

twheat18

New in Town
Randall, received the porkpie today. Fantastic looking hat, great color, just what I was looking for. hatsRme got to see it first hand already! Thanks again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR