Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SOLD NATAL NATEL Thick Heavy LEATHER Cafe Racer Motorcycle Jacket Size 50 fits XXL 2XL USA made excellent condition

Bahabp100

Practically Family
Sold SOLD
IMG_4802.jpeg
IMG_4803.jpeg
IMG_4804.jpeg
IMG_4805.jpeg
IMG_4807.jpeg
IMG_4808.jpeg
IMG_4809.jpeg
IMG_4813.jpeg
IMG_4793.jpeg
NATAL NATEL Thick Heavy LEATHER Cafe Racer Motorcycle Jacket Size 50 grainy heavy jacket By Cult classic Leather Jacker purveyors NATAL also NATEL Leathers (just check the Fedora Lounge TFL) $159 includes Paypal Venmo Fees $20 US shipping Int’l by quote . This Jacket is In excellent used condition. No rips, tears, holes, stains, or smells, all zippers work well with minimal to no wear apparent in excellent condition has a very nice feel almost like a suede like hand
Not much is known for certain, they seem to have operated out of New England Massachusetts for a time, probably from around the 1970s-1990s, don't seem to be around now, and no one knows why they have two different spellings, or if there were two different companies making identical jackets with near identical names, or what the deal is. Of the examples I've handled Natel/Natal are just a little bit heavier/thicker and are just about as solid as you can get. They are built like tanks, with some of the thickest leather you'll find on a jacket. Other jackets may look "better" or more refined, or feel more comfortable, or look cooler, but I'll hold onto my Natel jackets as long as they fit. Even the heavier weight W-D jackets from the pre-80s aren't quite as thicc as a Natal.

The Cafe Racer leather jacket design that became mainstream in the 1960's, was developed in England. As soldiers were returning home after WWII they caught the bug of souping up older, prewar motorbikes. These motorcycles were raced between local pubs and cafes which created the need for a streamlined, minimalist leather racing jacket. Traveling at times in excess of 100 MPH was a fairly dangerous proposition on the roads that were more like trails at the time. Heavy horsehide and of course a strong main zipper added a certain level of protection for these speed happy daredevils. One would imagine there were wagers made and records set during these early cafe racing days. Not much is known for certain, they seem to have operated out of New England Massachusetts for a time, probably from around the 1970s-1990s, don't seem to be around now, and no one knows why they have two different spellings, or if there were two different companies making identical jackets with near identical names, or what the deal is. Of the examples I've handled Natel/Natal are just a little bit heavier/thicker and are just about as solid as you can get. They are built like tanks, with some of the thickest leather you'll find on a jacket. Other jackets may look "better" or more refined, or feel more comfortable, or look cooler, but I'll hold onto my Natel jackets as long as they fit. Even the heavier weight W-D jackets from the pre-80s aren't quite as thicc as a Natal.
IMG_4802.jpeg
IMG_4803.jpeg
IMG_4804.jpeg
IMG_4805.jpeg
IMG_4807.jpeg
IMG_4808.jpeg
IMG_4809.jpeg
IMG_4813.jpeg
IMG_4793.jpeg
IMG_4811.jpeg

Last edited:

Bahabp100

Practically Family
IMG_4794.jpeg
IMG_4795.jpeg
IMG_4797.jpeg
IMG_4798.jpeg
IMG_4799.jpeg
IMG_4800.jpeg
IMG_4801.jpeg
IMG_4810.jpeg
IMG_4811.jpeg
IMG_4813.jpeg
View attachment 597993 View attachment 597994 View attachment 597995 View attachment 597996 View attachment 597997 View attachment 597998 View attachment 597999 View attachment 598000 View attachment 598001 View attachment 598002 NATAL NATEL Thick Heavy LEATHER Cafe Racer Motorcycle Jacket Size 50 grainy heavy jacket By Cult classic Leather Jacker purveyors NATAL also NATEL Leathers (just check the Fedora Lounge TFL) $159 includes Paypal Venmo Fees $20 US shipping Int’l by quote . This Jacket is In excellent used condition. No rips, tears, holes, stains, or smells, all zippers work well with minimal to no wear apparent in excellent condition has a very nice feel almost like a suede like hand
Not much is known for certain, they seem to have operated out of New England Massachusetts for a time, probably from around the 1970s-1990s, don't seem to be around now, and no one knows why they have two different spellings, or if there were two different companies making identical jackets with near identical names, or what the deal is. Of the examples I've handled Natel/Natal are just a little bit heavier/thicker and are just about as solid as you can get. They are built like tanks, with some of the thickest leather you'll find on a jacket. Other jackets may look "better" or more refined, or feel more comfortable, or look cooler, but I'll hold onto my Natel jackets as long as they fit. Even the heavier weight W-D jackets from the pre-80s aren't quite as thicc as a Natal.

The Cafe Racer leather jacket design that became mainstream in the 1960's, was developed in England. As soldiers were returning home after WWII they caught the bug of souping up older, prewar motorbikes. These motorcycles were raced between local pubs and cafes which created the need for a streamlined, minimalist leather racing jacket. Traveling at times in excess of 100 MPH was a fairly dangerous proposition on the roads that were more like trails at the time. Heavy horsehide and of course a strong main zipper added a certain level of protection for these speed happy daredevils. One would imagine there were wagers made and records set during these early cafe racing days. Not much is known for certain, they seem to have operated out of New England Massachusetts for a time, probably from around the 1970s-1990s, don't seem to be around now, and no one knows why they have two different spellings, or if there were two different companies making identical jackets with near identical names, or what the deal is. Of the examples I've handled Natel/Natal are just a little bit heavier/thicker and are just about as solid as you can get. They are built like tanks, with some of the thickest leather you'll find on a jacket. Other jackets may look "better" or more refined, or feel more comfortable, or look cooler, but I'll hold onto my Natel jackets as long as they fit. Even the heavier weight W-D jackets from the pre-80s aren't quite as thicc as a Natal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner