Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SOLD: Vintage Masonic Hat / Lapel Pin

HeyMoe

Practically Family
SOLD

Folks,

I have been holding on to this pin since I was a kid (I picked it up in the very early 80s), I found it in some stuff that my late uncle had and my Grandmother was going to throw out (he died in the late 60s). When I was a kid I thought this was a cool pin and when I learned what it was, I had planned to become a Mason. I do not have that interest any more, I just have too much on my plate right now.

Anyway, I thought that such a vintage pin needs to find a home on a Mason / Lounger's hat band or lapel - someone who could wear it and appreciate it for what it is. As you can see it is quite small. I am not sure what it is made out of, the only marking on the back is a very small X or a cross - no numbers or material description.

Multiple searches of the internet do not turn up a similar pin, and the modern ones that are there are over twice what I am asking. I have uploaded small pictures of the pin but if you need more detailed photos, let me know and I will post them (very large) or email them to you directly.

Asking $20.00 OBO shipped in CONUS (overseas PM me to figure out shipping etc.) If interested, PM - if you are new and can't PM - post here and we will figure something out!

dsc00281vs.jpg

dsc00284k.jpg

dsc00285r.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo