Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

***SOLD***

Technonut

Practically Family
I am selling a Camptown Model 1945 Metropolitan size 7 1/2 in gray. This hat sports it's original box, and papers. Even though this is a Model 1945, I requested an Indiana Jones bash..

I only had this hat on my head a couple of times.. The liner and sweat are both perfect. I purchased this before I realized that my actual hat size is 7 3/8, and just ended-up throwing it in a closet.

I will have some pics posted later today..

I am looking for a fast sale to have some extra pocket money this weekend, so I will let this go for:

$75.00 Shipped In The U.S... I would like a PayPal transaction, and am not looking for trades at this time If this interests you, don't blink, or it may be gone. :eusa_doh: Shoot me a PM if you want it..

Here Are The Pics.. Note: Since I did not wear this hat, I did not bother steaming, shaping, and brushing it.. I'll leave that to the new owner.. ;) Instructions are in the paperwork

IMG_4676.jpg

IMG_4677.jpg

IMG_4678.jpg

IMG_4680.jpg

IMG_4681.jpg

IMG_4682.jpg

IMG_4679.jpg

Rick Blaine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
NUTS!

Sorry.. I was informed by MRS. Blaine (She who must be obeyed) that we still have an outstanding $700 bill for our old fella's chemotherapy (Jake, the Flat Coat Retriever in black on the R. below). With more upcoming.
mollyjake_sm.jpg

So I am regretfully having to pass this on to another.

I was goin' to get as a Fathers' Day gift 'cause me ol' Da was also made in Newark, NJ & he would have gotten a kick out of it!

Sorry f/ the false alarm, I'm sure someone will love it. I have never heard a bad word about Ken's hats, and now that he is making no more, it simply adds to the regret...:( That is one heck of a deal for someone!

Rick Blaine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Many thanks!

Technonut said:
No Problem Rick Blaine.. I hope the best for Jake

SOLD to tortswon.... Thanks!:)

Thank you, didn't mean to welsh on ya', but I'd forgotten about that bill. Enjoy that 'un tortswon, it is a beaut!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner