Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Sold

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
I am looking for a 1920s or earlier hat (preferably Stetson) for a trade, in size 7 1/8, as that is what I am. To sell, please make an offer, as I am unsure to what I should ask for on these two. If these are not moved by Sunday, they will be going onto E-bay as a lot.

What I have is two Stetsons. I want to keep these ones together, as they are from the same store. One is a 30's Stetson Special, and the other is a Stetson (the model is unknown).

1930s Stetson Special:

This hat has some issues. The top left stitch on the bow has snapped, allowing the bow to wobble on & off. The sweat needs to be replaced, as many of the stitches have popped, letting the sweat almost come completely from the hat.

01613.jpg

01912.jpg

02215.jpg

02412.jpg

02513.jpg

02613.jpg

1940s Stetson 'Model unknown'

This hat is in o.k. shape. There is some fading on the brim binding, and the sweat is falling out, same as the Special... popped stitches. There are also some moth nibbles on the underside of the brim, but are not that noticable, unless you are hunting for them.

02713.jpg

02812.jpg

03410.jpg

03511.jpg

If interested in buying, feel free to PM me an offer. More pics can be sent, just ask!

Last edited:

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
Bump. I am going to hold of on listing these for a while, in the possibility that someone may have what I am looking for.

1930s Hats are also an option, espically velours. But I am still heavily interested in pre-30's.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot