Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coloradorider

One of the Regulars
Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Appreciate that this is sold but could you put the original listing info back in here so when we search for sales/prices on things that have sold there's some actual information?

Sorry to anyone selling anything that potentially got bumped down while I was writing this.

Cheers

It was a fantastic statuette of a fox being skewered on the end of a stork's bill, as the stork fell headlong into the fiery pit of hell, with Mr Creosote spewing forth teeny tiny waffers from an ante-room of the 7th circle as a cthulu performed unspeakable acts on a weevil from behind a screen curtain and dressed as Liz Taylor in "hot tin roof". (Interestingly they were all being boiled alive on a hot tin roof). Meerschaumchen all round!

Or some other equally Bosch-ian nightmare diorama …

GHT

I'll Lock Up
It was a fantastic statuette of a fox being skewered on the end of a stork's bill, as the stork fell headlong into the fiery pit of hell, with Mr Creosote spewing forth teeny tiny waffers from an ante-room of the 7th circle as a cthulu performed unspeakable acts on a weevil from behind a screen curtain and dressed as Liz Taylor in "hot tin roof". (Interestingly they were all being boiled alive on a hot tin roof). Meerschaumchen all round!
Have you ever thought of playing the part of Professor Stanley Unwin in Panto?

More Cuthbert Calculus than Stanley Unwin, I'm afraid!

Calculus_savate.png

winterland1

Practically Family
Appreciate that this is sold but could you put the original listing info back in here so when we search for sales/prices on things that have sold there's some actual information?

Sorry to anyone selling anything that potentially got bumped down while I was writing this.

Cheers
I second the above. I did not know you can even edit the main title.

How can you do that?

Metatron

One Too Many

Pfff, I can get those on ebay for 4.99.
Swedish army surplus

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo