Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Something for all you Indys out there

Mr. Jason

Familiar Face
The New Bullwhip Book

Did you ever look at the person with the bullwhip on the movie screen, whether it is Indiana Jones, Zorro, Catwoman, or Lash LaRue, and think, "Hmmm, I wonder if I could do that?" Or maybe you are one of the people in the circus audience looking at the man or woman cracking the whip, not at the lion. If either of these scenarios describes you, then you are exactly the kind of person for whom The New Bullwhip Book was written.

This profusely illustrated book introduces you to the three basic cracks and step-by-step instructions on how to master those cracks, as well as variations of them. There is a section that gives pointers on how to perfect the crack and what to do to improve your performance.

Whip cracking doesn't have Olympic Games status at this point, but it is bound to happen. You'll be getting in on the ground floor, and have time to develop your expertise with the various cracks.

So, get cracking! Everything you could ever want to know about whips and how to use them is here in The New Bullwhip Book -- get your copy today.

http://www.loompanics.com/cgi-local/SoftCart.exe/cgi-local/smpagegen.exe?U+scstore+rtjx1888ff4abf4a+-p+-c+scstore.cfg+19246

ITG

Call Me a Cab
The link is defunct. Who is the author?

I am curious about this new book, although I don't think cracking a bullwhip is something that'd be easily learned via a book. A DVD or a live coach experience is much more valuable. Paul Stenhouse has a great DVD for learning how to crack. You can contact him via Club Obi Wan but I'm not sure if he has any left since he moved down under.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy