Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Sport jackets in dark brown Shinki horsehide by Rainbow Country

ycloud77

New in Town
Updated: Item is sold. Thank you!

Hello,

I'm selling a size 40 leather jackets by Rainbow Country. For more feedback of me as a seller/buyer, please see my listing and my Ebay account here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/185482265316
  • The outside is dark brown Shinki horsehide while the lining is navy wool.
  • There are lots of details on this jackets which are documented in the pics.
  • The jacket is pre-owned but well-kept. It has been broken in, however due to the thickness of Shinki horsehide there is still a certain amount of stiffness to it.
Here are the measurements.
  • chest width (pit to pit) is 21 in,
  • shoulder width (shoulder tip to shoulder tip) is 18.25 in,
  • sleeve lenth (shoulder tip to end of sleeve) is 23.5 in,
  • back length (from bottom of collar to bottom of the back) is 24.5 in,
  • waist is 19.75 in (completely relaxed). This can be tightenned with the side buckle adjusters (last pic).
Asking $570, CONUS shipping included (UPS ground). No international shipping outside of the US. Thank you!

Comment added after initial post: I used a metal measuring tape which is not perfect for sleeve lenth measurement since the sleeve is curved. However, if I measure straight from shoulder tip to the outside of the end of sleeve then it is 23.5 in. If I measure straight from shoulder tip to the middle of the end of sleeve then it is 24 in.

Attachments

• 1st.jpg
    1st.jpg
    6.9 MB · Views: 172
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 132
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 120
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 121
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 100
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 107
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 108
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 104
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 95
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 125
Last edited:

SLAB

A-List Customer
oh man, you don't want to reconsider shipping internationally???

ycloud77

New in Town
oh man, you don't want to reconsider shipping internationally???
I'm hesitant on international shipping since I allow buyers to return the jackets if they change their mind. International shipping and possible return complicate the situation since I'm moving soon.

SLAB could you PM me if you are interested? You are a known member here (I don't post often, but I read a lot of the content of this site) so we could make some special arrangement.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko