Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Starter Cigar

rmrdaddy said:
The problem with our southern neighbor lies more in the counterfeit problem, unless you go to an authorized and licensed La Casa Del Habanos (the official retailers for Habanos cigars).

Good point there. Taking a cruise to the Carribean is a good source too. :p
bender.gif

Adcurium

A-List Customer
casa magna and online stores

I find all the casa magna cigars to be more towards the fuller-body side. Obviously it is all about individual taste, but I don't think they are mild at And I think if I had one as my intro cigar, I wouldn't be smoking any longer.

I order a lot of cigars online and I really like Cigar.com (I am not in any way affiliated with the site, company, etc.). They are great people with great prices. And they know their stuff and are always available to talk to on the phone to determine what would be best for you, etc.

Adcurium said:
I find all the casa magna cigars to be more towards the fuller-body side. Obviously it is all about individual taste, but I don't think they are mild at And I think if I had one as my intro cigar, I wouldn't be smoking any longer.

I order a lot of cigars online and I really like Cigar.com (I am not in any way affiliated with the site, company, etc.). They are great people with great prices. And they know their stuff and are always available to talk to on the phone to determine what would be best for you, etc.

They really aren't that strong to me. Compared to The LFD, they are Mild, mild, mild.
I also forgot to mention Cigar International. JR cigar and CI are great sources that have decades of experience behind them. CI actually has an interesting Daily Deal today for Fumas Torpedos by Padilla. Another medium body recommendation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn