Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

***Stetson 7 3/8 for sale!!! SOLD****

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Geez, this hat seems to have gone around the world and is now back in my home...I want to give someone a really good deal on a really nice hat, fits me a bit too snug, but is in like new condition.

This Roadmaster is a bit rare only due to the color I would say, and the hatband. Stetson may have made a few black hats like this, but as far as I can tell, this one here is the only black Roadmaster I have ever seen. It is in extremely good shape as the pictures show.

Shipped...to anywhere in the USA $90.00 If that price scares you, make an offer....thanks for looking! Weeeeeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaw!

Last edited:

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
hmmm...I want to think on this one and make an offer...pretty nice. You say it's too snug for you? How do you think it would work out for someone who's a 7 1/4?

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Hello, you would have to put some felt strips behind the sweatband, or you could do what I do when I need to "snug" a hat up some, roll and fold up a few dollar bills, place them behind the sweatband, gives you a chance to take some extra cash along for the ride...lol! I answered your PM also...thanks!

ideaguy

One Too Many
As I understand some old hat lore-guys used to pad their hats with a few bills. Lots of reasons given, including avoiding shake-downs in
the tougher side of town...but I always look under the band in a hat I'm thinking of buying. Could pay for itself!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Weeee Haww, yes indeed, I have actually found some interesting "tid bits" behind vintage sweatbands, in fact I think there is a thread on the topic some place here?????

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Just a update, there is a lot of interest so far, if you are wanting to buy this, it is going to go fairly fast.....just letting anyone interested know.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany