Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stetson Dune Fawn 7 7/8

canarsie

New in Town
Only worn once for a photo shoot. $100.00 including shipping CONUS. PayPal only.
Dune2.jpeg
Dune.jpeg
Dune3.jpg

canarsie

New in Town
It was only used for a photo shoot. Wasn't bought to wear actually. Hoping someone can take advantage of a great deal.

bobm

A-List Customer
It's a large hat for sure, but if you are a tall/big guy you can pull it off. I sold one last year just for that reason, but ended up getting another one a month or so ago and had the brim cut by about 1/2" and being a shorter guy 5' 6" looks pretty good - at least I think so. So, at this price point and if someone like the look, getting the brim cut a little and get a nice hat a great price.

It's a large hat for sure, but if you are a tall/big guy you can pull it off. I sold one last year just for that reason, but ended up getting another one a month or so ago and had the brim cut by about 1/2" and being a shorter guy 5' 6" looks pretty good - at least I think so. So, at this price point and if someone like the look, getting the brim cut a little and get a nice hat a great price.

The brim isn’t all that large. I was referring to the size of 7 7/8...that’s the equivalent to something like an XXXL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

itsallgood

One of the Regulars
My Stetson Dune has become my favored daily walking hat. I really like the brim, as is. In the summer, it provides cool shade as I walk in the heat. In the winter, when the noon sun is low in the sky at my lattitude, that brim keeps the glare out of my eye. This hat, unfortunately, is sized too big for me.

Ken David

One of the Regulars
Interested. I have a co-worker who has a large head size a )nd believe when I measured it it was 7 7/8. He sees me wear my daily fedora to work and was interested in getting a hat. Can anyone tell me more about this hat? I am not familiar with the stettson dune. thanks.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Interested. I have a co-worker who has a large head size a )nd believe when I measured it it was 7 7/8. He sees me wear my daily fedora to work and was interested in getting a hat. Can anyone tell me more about this hat? I am not familiar with the stettson dune. thanks.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The Dune is part of the Stetson Outdoor line. It’s a cross between a fedora and a western but it certainly isn’t a dress hat and in my book it’s closer to a western/adventure hat than it is to a fedora. The felt is also stiffer and more like a western than a fedora.

I’d confirm that this really is your friend’s size as it is extremely large...many makers don’t even make hats this large.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy