Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stetson Straw Whippet 7 1/4 $35

theinterchange

One Too Many
I really hate to do this, BUT. Since I bought it,I've been kidding myself that this hat fits. It was a tad large [just enough that something under the sweat wouldn't help] when I received it, and have since gotten a shorter haircut and it's now useless to me.

It's labeled as a 7 1/4 but is the largest I've seen, fits more like a 3/8

Has only been worn 4 or so times [each day it was documented in the daily hat thread]

This is a really cool, nice hat and I hate selling it, but I could use the space it's taking up. I think I kept the fact that this would probably be sold in the back of my mind and hardly wore it, plus I never removed the tacky Stetson tag.

5018503226_3b24ca43bf_b.jpg

5017899045_6ab6a1deb0_b.jpg

5018505324_daa60820b0_b.jpg

I'd like $35 + shipping [cost is of course a per post code issue] to anyone. PayPal preferred.

Thanks

Randy

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
I really hate to do this, BUT. Since I bought it,I've been kidding myself that this hat fits. It was a tad large [just enough that something under the sweat wouldn't help] when I received it, and have since gotten a shorter haircut and it's now useless to me.

It's labeled as a 7 1/4 but is the largest I've seen, fits more like a 3/8

Has only been worn 4 or so times [each day it was documented in the daily hat thread]

This is a really cool, nice hat and I hate selling it, but I could use the space it's taking up. I think I kept the fact that this would probably be sold in the back of my mind and hardly wore it, plus I never removed the tacky Stetson tag.

5018503226_3b24ca43bf_b.jpg

5017899045_6ab6a1deb0_b.jpg

5018505324_daa60820b0_b.jpg

I'd like $35 + shipping [cost is of course a per post code issue] to anyone. PayPal preferred.

Thanks

Randy

Dude, I'll definitely take that for $35 if it's a large 7 1/4!

theinterchange

One Too Many
Cool deal. I'm assuming you don't care to pay for shipping when we're practically neighbors. :rolleyes: We could do a meet-up and you can take a try for yourself, hopefully it'll be a fit.

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
Thanks Randy! It was a pleasure meeting you and I love the hat. It's definitely mis-marked. It's a perfect 7 3/8 for sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran