Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stetson Whippet for sale- Black; 2 Major Moore hats 7 1/4

warbird

One Too Many
Both hats fit like 7-1/4? Is that my understanding?

What was the great price again?

The Mike Moore gray hat from page 1 is a 7 1/4. The Huckel hat on page 2 says it is a 7 1/4. However, I wear a 7 1/8 and it is too big for my head and fits about the same as the Mike Moore hat. $90 for both, plus shipping. I was asking $90 just for the Mike Moore, but I need to clear out some space in my office.

In other words, I am tossing the Huckel hat in for free. If you don't like it, sell it to someone else and recomp some of your change back. :)

frijoli

One of the Regulars
The Mike Moore gray hat from page 1 is a 7 1/4. The Huckel hat on page 2 says it is a 7 1/4. However, I wear a 7 1/8 and it is too big for my head and fits about the same as the Mike Moore hat. $90 for both, plus shipping. I was asking $90 just for the Mike Moore, but I need to clear out some space in my office.

In other words, I am tossing the Huckel hat in for free. If you don't like it, sell it to someone else and recomp some of your change back. :)

PM sent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran