Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Suggestions for a visit to London? (Leather jackets, boots, motorcycle related stuff.)

lina

Practically Family
I'll be in London for a couple of days at the end of May, and would love to browse in some nice thrift stores or even non-thrift stores. Most especially vintage/classic jackets, maybe boots, and any place related to vintage/custom motorcyles.

I was there a few years ago for just a day and spent some time at the Bike Shed, but that was about it. I sort of have Bolt London and the Urban Rider on my radar for motorcycle stuff, but would be very much open to suggestions from those who know the city.

Especially interested in leather jackets I guess.. but open to other ideas for browsing along the lines above. Thanks!

BloodEagle

A-List Customer
Lewis Leathers is an obvious one, Rivet & Hide, maybe Son of a Stag, American Classics, and Clutch Cafe. Rokit Vintage in Camden occasionally has some cool stuff in.

GHT

I'll Lock Up
No longer in London but now in Haywards Heath https://www.verralls.com/ Verralls. They have for both sale and just viewing, classic and vintage motor bikes right back from early days. You can get there by train from London's Victoria station, the journey takes about 45 minutes, it's well worth it.
Enjoy your UK visit..

lina

Practically Family
Lewis Leathers is an obvious one, Rivet & Hide, maybe Son of a Stag, American Classics, and Clutch Cafe. Rokit Vintage in Camden occasionally has some cool stuff in.
Thanks, yes I have Lewis Leathers on my list. I probably won't end up one of of their jackets, but gotta respect the history and it would be cool to actually visit the store. And I appreciate the other recommendations.

lina

Practically Family
No longer in London but now in Haywards Heath https://www.verralls.com/ Verralls. They have for both sale and just viewing, classic and vintage motor bikes right back from early days. You can get there by train from London's Victoria station, the journey takes about 45 minutes, it's well worth it.
Enjoy your UK visit..
Ooh very nice -- I did not know about this place but will try to get there if possible. Perhaps I will come home with a Vincent..:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy