Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Summertime Hair?

crwritt

One Too Many

Dixie_Amazon

Practically Family
When I was little I never understood why my mother didn't want to get her hair wet. Now I know the main reason was Clairol in dark brown. She could swim amazingly well without getting her hair wet if she forgot her cap.

Vera Godfrey

Practically Family
Really? I find a bob universally flattering. I have a very round face, and I get the most compliments when my hair is cut into a bob. The Brooks style bangs might not work, but you could probably modify the cut slightly to suit you.

I've had it bobbed before and I just don't think it suits me well. I think a lot of things don't suit me well...lol.

I am a fish when it comes to the water. I *love* to swim. I think I'm going to look into getting one of those caps!

Frenchy56

A-List Customer
But all this humidity is making me pine for a pixie cut a la Audrey in Roman Holiday!

I know how you feel! Not just cause of warmer weather, but because my hair is at that awkward inbetween stage where nothing looks good. Last November I had all my hair chopped off to just longer than a pixie, and ever since then I've been fighting the urge to get it cut short again! Only trouble is, my hair would be so much more versatile longer - I'd be able to do 40s waves and victory rolls, as well as 60s bouffants - so it's the waiting game! :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner