Summertime Hair?

Discussion in 'Beauty' started by Vera Godfrey, Jun 27, 2012.

1. crwritt

crwritt One Too Many

2. Dixie_Amazon

Dixie_Amazon Practically Family

When I was little I never understood why my mother didn't want to get her hair wet. Now I know the main reason was Clairol in dark brown. She could swim amazingly well without getting her hair wet if she forgot her cap.

3. Vera Godfrey

Vera Godfrey Practically Family

I've had it bobbed before and I just don't think it suits me well. I think a lot of things don't suit me well...lol.

I am a fish when it comes to the water. I *love* to swim. I think I'm going to look into getting one of those caps!

4. Frenchy56

Frenchy56 A-List Customer

I know how you feel! Not just cause of warmer weather, but because my hair is at that awkward inbetween stage where nothing looks good. Last November I had all my hair chopped off to just longer than a pixie, and ever since then I've been fighting the urge to get it cut short again! Only trouble is, my hair would be so much more versatile longer - I'd be able to do 40s waves and victory rolls, as well as 60s bouffants - so it's the waiting game! :(