Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Superior Flight Apparel

FredS

One of the Regulars
Hi guys, I,m new here hallo there everyone :)
Been lurking quite a while though. I came across this interesting site and did a quick search here on Fedora lounge to see if anything had been posted about this site yet.
Could not find any mention of it so here goes. Some interesting insights and blog with articles and images.
http://superiorjackets.com

nicholasb

One of the Regulars
Hi and welcome FredS. As you can see Superior has been discussed before. I am looking forward to seeing what happens with the re-brand - Norshor.

I bought a test jacket that Mark had on sale. He was great to deal with and the jacket is the one that I like best out of all the jackets I have owned. See below.

Jacket2.jpg

CBI

One Too Many
Mark Fisher does GREAT work and I would recommend him 100%. I owned one of his jackets and it was great. Top quality workmanship and super easy to work with!!!

Ok right :) I see he is not an unknown factor here at all.

Not unknown. Just not a manufacturer who feels the need to engage in self promotion.
He lets his customers speak as to the quality of his work. That being the case.....

One of Mark's A1's;

IMG_0187.jpg
[/URL]

and a custom design I asked him to make;

IMG_0251_zps31da7eb4.jpg
[/URL]

As was noted, he's the real deal.
Fit is spot on, quality material, great to work with.

Last edited:

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
Not unknown. Just not a manufacturer who feels the need to engage in self promotion.
He lets his customers speak as to the quality of his work. That being the case.....

One of Mark's A1's;

IMG_0187.jpg
[/URL]

and a custom design I asked him to make;

IMG_0251_zps31da7eb4.jpg
[/URL]

As was noted, he's the real deal.
Fit is spot on, quality material, great to work with.
Sorry to butt in Jeff, great jackets BTW, what is the hat you are wearing in pic 2? Its a beauty...

wanz

One of the Regulars
I just received my D-pocket jacket from Mark. He is fantastic to work with. These pictures don't do the character of the leather justice. I hope to see some additional designs... I would love to work with Mark again.

Attachments

• P1000933_zps41f72288.jpg
    P1000933_zps41f72288.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 393

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran