Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Surgery

ideaguy

One Too Many
hey, remember when we where told that we only use 10% of our brains?
why not an adjustable noggin? and use some of the other 90% for advertising space to help finance hats that don't fit? yeah...wotta idea!

ideaguy said:
hey, remember when we where told that we only use 10% of our brains?
why not an adjustable noggin? and use some of the other 90% for advertising space to help finance hats that don't fit? yeah...wotta idea!

Whoever said that we only use 10% of their brains is likely to be the one who used only 10% of their brains. We use our brains to nearly complete capacity at times and maybe 80-90% at others.
I think the people who are into the 10% stuff want to believe that our brains have excess capacity for something like levitating, time travel or some such improbable thing. :p
Figure all the systems you have on automatic (Autonomic)---like breathing, circulation and the like. Something has to control that. ;)
I doubt I am going to give up any head space for advertising or smaller hats. :p

Regards,

J

D

drafttek

Scathing criticism and a healthy dose of comeuppanse has been known to shrink a large head.

Maj.Nick Danger

I'll Lock Up
Scary Mc said:
Jocelyn Wildenstein. Yes, this is a real photo of her and it should make you scared.

wildenstein.jpg

In my expert opinion speaking as a cat myself, and for all cats,....that is just wrong! :eek:

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
Lobotomy

2 thoughts on the subject:
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy."
Tom Swifty (remember them???) "I've just had a frontal lobotomy", Tom said, absentmindedly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart