Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Sweet Sweats

babycap3.jpg

rclark

Call Me a Cab
Hi Rick,

Thanks for your message. To Tom's request, it is easy to fix this in you original post... go to >edit post< and edit the copy to remove the tags, leaving the pertinent parts of the original message and your reply.

There is a thread dedicated to [URL="http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?47780-Join-quot-The-Fray-quot"]Stetson's The Fray sweatband[/URL], which you might enjoy when you have the time.

thanks,
Alan[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Alan! I'm still new on here so I'm still just learning the "ins and outs" and rubbing some people the wrong way only a few weeks in! I must be doing something right. :mad:

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
Sweet sweats abound to be sure but I've yet to see the one that is truly unique that caught my eye a couple years ago. I think it may have been from a French hatter.

Glad you are enjoying this insider look at great hats. The old sweats are beautiful but newer hats may also have interesting stories to tell...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran