Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Tan leather gloves

Mike K.

One Too Many
How about the 1942 pattern officer's gloves made by Eastman Leather? They're a light tan/mustard color horsehide.

Offglv.jpg

cookie

I'll Lock Up
Gloves you want? - we got gloves

http://www.paulfredrick.com/Catalog/PFProductDetails.aspx?rootcat=15|Accessories&rcount=1&refinement1=STRING|Clearance|No&page=3&Category=Accessories&ProductId=GHD402&tpc=43&psno=27

univibe88

One Too Many
Zemke Fan said:
Very beautiful. Too bad they're $198!

Good thing I don't own a $350 custom hat and a $700 Aero jacket, otherwise I might find these flat out extravagent. I wait, I am no stranger to extravagence :eusa_doh: ;)

univibe88

One Too Many
Prof Branestawm said:
If you're looking for a pair of yellow chamois gloves, which one gent in those pictures is almost certainly wearing, then you could try http://www.chesterjefferies.co.uk/scripts/default.asp who made me some for about £50. They don't appear to have them on their website at the moment, but will I'm sure respond to an email.

It must be the time of year. Chester Jefferies has tons of gloves on their site now.

univibe88

One Too Many
I've been wanting some tan gloves since this thread popped up last winter. I pulled the trigger on some Chester Jefferies gloves back in late December. I just got my ship notification today. I'll post up some pics when I get them.

jswindle2

One of the Regulars
Deerskin for $24.95

If you want the deerskin style like sproily and thunder have pictured the best place is Yellowstone Gloves. You have to order by phone,so you have the luxury of getting the specifics. They are only $24.95 plus tax and worth every cent. Their site shows you how to measure your hand to get the best size and they will help while your ordering also. They do fit very snugly, but if you want something more like the way the kid/calf gloves fit, then you'll want to get those.However, if you want the style similar to the Fellows illustrations, I say go with Yellowstone. www.yellowstonegloves.com/yellowstoneproducts.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran