Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Test Pilot, Clark Gable and Myrna Loy

Mojave Jack

One Too Many
OK, film fans! I've been trying to find a copy of this film for years, because I've never seen it. Anybody know where a copy can be found? Was it ever released on VHS or DVD (or anything I can watch without having to rent a theater, for that matter)?

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Seversky P-35

Terrible movie, but I watch it every time it is on! Where else can you see an actual Seversky P-35 in action!

skyvue

Call Me a Cab
It's not an all-time classic, but it's charming enough, if you like the two stars. It's certainly not terrible.

I saw it in a theatre some months back and enjoyed myself, as did, apparently, most of the rest of the folks in the crowded theatre.

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
I know at least once a year they play it on TCM. You may be able to check their schedule and have them e-mail you a reminder when it will air and then record it on your DVR. Another option anyway.

Cheers!

Dan

fleet16b

One of the Regulars
Mojave Jack said:
OK, film fans! I've been trying to find a copy of this film for years, because I've never seen it. Anybody know where a copy can be found? Was it ever released on VHS or DVD (or anything I can watch without having to rent a theater, for that matter)?

Like you, I was trying to find this film on DVD.
As far as I know it is only available in stores on VHS however, a fellow on another Forum had it on DVD and sent me a copy.
PM me a mailing address and I will burn you a copy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk