Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Texas Hatters Custom

blue6249

New in Town
It started as their diamond dress and here's when it ended up looking like.
I ended up cutting off about two feet of hair prior to getting the hat (though not before measuring my head and ordering it) so I had to stick a few bucks under the sweat band.
As I said, it's made by texas hatters =)
Also, my camera = suck.
015lz.jpg

014fv.jpg

013mkv.jpg

012ndt.jpg

63765597.jpg

skankpile

New in Town
I like that bow...you're sure to get praise...

I have to stop by and pick up a hat I had Joel make... its similar to his topper. I'll post it after I pick it up.

I went into the back room with him and I picked out the felt, block (they must have 1000 blocks there), and ribbon. They use winchester felt and have a great selection on hand.

I just need to stop in for the final fitting and I'm good to go...I cant wait.

4spurs

One of the Regulars
David makes a nice hat. I have a Carlsbad from him, it's a really nice hat. One day I'll make it to Lockhart, I heard there is a great bar-b-q there.

skankpile

New in Town
4spurs said:
David makes a nice hat. I have a Carlsbad from him, it's a really nice hat. One day I'll make it to Lockhart, I heard there is a great bar-b-q there.

I've never mentioned Lockhart without somebody mentioning BBQ... I better arrive with an appetite to pick up my new topper to see if there is substance to this rumor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy