Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Agents of F.L.A.S.K.

Tiki Tom

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Watch the video in this link. This phenomenon certainly seems to support the extrasensory perception argument that minds can sometimes communicate in ways we don’t understand. Just another bit of data that suggests that, maybe, consciousness extends beyond what is in our skulls.

https://www.today.com/parents/parents/is-twin-telepathy-real-rcna108027

Any twins out there who care to weigh in?

FOXTROT LAMONT

One Too Many
^ While in service and detached Aldershot for intelligence assign NATO Brussels, an American female naval officer with other NATO uniformed women were caught prostituting themselves in a sophisticated call girl ring.
Even before I was privileged to view covert evidence including photos and video tapes taken CIA, I had intense psychic intuitive thoughts regards the biznis. There was this Spanish lass, a naval ensign with long hair she tied in a right bun we called Rapunzel. Wow. I correctly intuited psychically sufficient ring rigamarole so that I am a rather devout believer in physic phenomenon. :p

GHT

I'll Lock Up
That sounds like one of the stunts that students got up to during the summer recess. Their escapades were tolerated because of the amount of money that their antics generated for charity. I have to say that nobody ever thought of finding Excalibur.

One of the most predictable, and boring stunts, by the students at Warwick university, was to go to the Centre of the City of Coventry, climb up onto the statue of Lady Godiva and put a bra on her.

The local newspaper's report that it was a boring stunt, no gem of originality and not worthy of reporting on must have stung those students who had somewhat drunkenly managed to climb up onto Godiva's statue.

The following year they came up with an absolute gem of originality. One morning in the summer, early starters for work in the City of Coventry, were amused to find a set of footprints, the size of Lady Godiva's foot, from the plinth of her statue to a nearby public convenience.

The newspaper were also into their share of originality with the headline: "The Lady's Bladder Could Hold It No Longer!"

GHT

I'll Lock Up
haggis2.jpg
This is the haggis, the national dish of Scotland, a type of pudding composed of the liver, heart, and lungs of a sheep (or other animal,) mixed with beef or mutton suet and oatmeal and seasoned with onion, cayenne pepper and other spices. The mixture is packed into a sheep's stomach and boiled.

How on earth could heart, liver & lungs be turned into ice cream?
haggis dazs.jpg

1714076190114.png
1714076212410.png
1714076233476.png

The salted caramel is fabulous, and the strawberry cheesecake is just so moorish, but Haggis? Seriously?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner