Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The BORSALINO BROTHERHOOD

DVNO

Familiar Face

Celia

A-List Customer
Thanks for your replies! Since I am new to expensive hats and therefore to Borsalinos, I did some research. Could this be my hat?

https://www.amazon.com/Borsalino-Ve...id=1482014299&sr=8-13&keywords=borsalino+blue

Is Verdi a model? I'm really ashamed. I saw Borsalinos and thought I have to own one... So I looked at the local shop and saw the one you see at my picture. Without any knowledge. :/

No need to be ashamed. You saw a hat you really liked and you bought it. Now you enjoy wearing it. Surely that's all good? No need to stress so much about a nice hat!

Did you buy it in Hamburg? Can I ask which shop you went to? Just so I can have a look next time I'm your neck of the woods, always love checking out hat shops :)

DVNO

Familiar Face
Thank you Celia! I bought it at Rockhats in "Sternschanze". It's a small shop, i would say it's very independent. Young people and you have to preorder expensive hats like Borsalinos. But they are so nice there and I really recommend it. :) You can check them on rockhats.de

Last edited:

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112