Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The BORSALINO BROTHERHOOD

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
OK, here are a couple of pictures of my new Borsalino Alessandria. It's a beautiful hat and the quality is unbelievable.
cc8c6332.jpg

Terry; Wow - nice looking hat. You have been very patiently looking for your recent hats - congrats on the successes of late.

Best, Eric -

bond

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Any one with a Borso straw in size 7 3/8 to trade or sell.
I am wanting a brim of at least 2 1/4
Pm me if you have anything

bond

Very nice Daedalus! Nice looking hat in one of my favorite colors.
Here is my "Lino" Alessandria after rebashing the crown into an elongated diamond shape and giving the brim a slight upturn .
8d639ae0.jpg

7bff2a2f.jpg

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
I apologize if this question has been answered previously but what is the difference between "BORSALINO G.B. FU LAZZARO" and "Borsalino Alessandria"?

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Sibling rivalry. Google history of Borsalino to get history is easiest answer

Thanks bond. Tried your suggestion but got the same sanitized brief history with no mention of the Lazzaro faction. After many google search variations I finally got a hit that led me back here though, should have known it would:

http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?53129-G.B.Borsalino-Fu-Lazzaro-amp-C.-lt-1936

Wouldn't be surprised if I read this entire thread I find something too.

bond

Thanks for comments guys.
I have a sweet Borso coming back from rehab that I am looking forward to seeing again. It's a lighter color that I have not seen before with brim binding , putting a narrow crown ribbon on to match and new sweat.

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Sibling rivalry. Google history of Borsalino to get history is easiest answer

Thanks bond. Tried your suggestion but got the same sanitized brief history with no mention of the Lazzaro faction. After many google search variations I finally got a hit that led me back here though, should have known it would:

http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?53129-G.B.Borsalino-Fu-Lazzaro-amp-C.-lt-1936

Wouldn't be surprised if I read this entire thread I find something too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy