Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Green Machine

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Borsalino:

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0072.jpg

DSC_0096.jpg

Royal DeLuxe Stetson:

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0073.jpg

carter

I'll Lock Up
Nope. Its the same weight felt as the Rt. 66.

But I want an Artlite...and some others as well. Do you think Art will make me something in Navy?

carter

I'll Lock Up
indycop said:
The liner crest threw me!lol A liteweight midnite would be sweet!

We decided to go with no liner because it's bloody HOT in Texas in the summer.

I still need to post the green Forrestor that I received from Art last Christmas. I'm ashamed to admit that it's still in it's box. I've only worn it two or three times. Must...get...out...more...often...

Hmmm...an Artlite in Midnight....hmmm...

Tom-n-Perris

Vendor
I think I will throw my hat into the green ring here for everyone to see. Also as requested by Carter from another thread and thank you Carter for the kind words. Here it is

The hat is done in a light weight Dark Moss. The ribbon and binding are done in a matching dark green color.
DSCF2257.jpg

The recognizable signature of Art in the ribbon: a splash of red in the center knot of the bow.
DSCF2329.jpg

The work of Art sports a Diamond bash.
DSCF2313.jpg

Notice the hat card that Art included in the supple leather band along with my initials.
DSCF2263.jpg

DSCF2266.jpg

Hats are like potato chips, you just can't have one! lol

tortswon

Practically Family
My green hat

This thread is really getting me psyched! Art is in the process of completing a green hat for me and I will post a photo when I get it. One practical word of advice, never wear your green hat to a Chinese restaurant or give one to a man of Chinese descent. To wear the green hat is the Chinese euphemism to describe a cuckold.

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
Here you go tortswon:

"In Chinese if you tell a man they 'dai Lu maozi', meaning 'he wears the green hat', it means that his wife is sleeping with someone else."

(from this thread)

Feraud

Bartender
tortswon said:
This thread is really getting me psyched! Art is in the process of completing a green hat for me and I will post a photo when I get it. One practical word of advice, never wear your green hat to a Chinese restaurant or give one to a man of Chinese descent. To wear the green hat is the Chinese euphemism to describe a cuckold.
Art should rename his dark moss to Cuckold Green. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21