Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The GW sale page. Oh my.

Luca Brasi

New in Town
6F28D727-7F08-4717-8751-77842D979FA7.jpeg
Dubow 23379

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Beautiful stuff! @ButteMT61 I'm thinking Dubow 27798 or 23379, or a Monarch. I did flirt with the idea of a Roughwear, but I kept coming back to the holy trinity...

Given your build, the Monarch would likely be a good match. I love those and the Perry, so if I were to dip back into the A-2 pool one day, those would be my choices...either way, good luck.

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Ahhh, it's torturous. Two years, and I think I've given serious consideration to almost every one of those damn contracts. Except the Poughkeepsy, but I suspect that's because of the French Connection association...

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
Has anyone had any contact with JC recently?
I have tried to contact them twice in the past month and neither emails were answered.
Phone isn't answered either it seems.

technovox

One Too Many
Has anyone had any contact with JC recently?
I have tried to contact them twice in the past month and neither emails were answered.
Phone isn't answered either it seems.
Same here. It's been over two and a half years since I made my deposit, so I sent an email, left a phone message to check in. Nothing. Nada. I'm starting to worry...and wondering if he is still in business. Seems the website is the only sign of life.

Juanito

One of the Regulars
I wonder just how many jackets a two year waiting time is...or a three year wait? I have often wondered if the business model is sustainable given that there must be substantial time in R&D of new jackets (the cloth/nylon and the civillian line of jackets) and sourcing of materials and components, which eats into actual manufacturing/production time.

Last edited:

Fonzie

One Too Many
I had decided on day 1 and it hasn’t changed. Modoc (Californian Half Belt) for me.

I thought that would be the case since you’re not into the military repro style and you’ve got the cafe racer style covered. Nice choice, I’d choose the same one or maybe Terry’s Arcadia model, probably in seal brown Shinki.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner