Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Hatter in Toronto

Interbak

One of the Regulars
I stopped in there last weekend, just to look around. I tried on a few hats, but didn't see anything that I had to have. They stock a reasonable assortment of Biltmore's (when they can get them), Borsalino, and some Akubra's. Nice place to just drop in and chat for a while. Not many places left in Ontario to get a hat cleaned and blocked.

Brian

RPeers

One of the Regulars
My Favorite Haberdasher!

This is the haberdashery that I use for my cleaning and blocking services, they are very friendly people with a great knowledge of hats. I would highly recommend them to anyone in Toronto or outlying areas. It is nice to hear that they receive hats from across the country to keep them going. When I am in later this week I will see if I can take pictures of the shop and equipment to share here on the lounge.

If anyone stops by "The Hatter" on Avenue Rd. in Toronto, feel free to stop by my restaurant Bon Vivant just three blocks north at 1924 Avenue Rd., I would love to meet some other loungers and discuss hats in person. Just ask for Ryan ;)

Justdog

Practically Family
If anyone stops by "The Hatter" on Avenue Rd. in Toronto, feel free to stop by my restaurant Bon Vivant just three blocks north at 1924 Avenue Rd., I would love to meet some other loungers and discuss hats in person. Just ask for Ryan ;)[/QUOTE]

Will do Ryan PM if you like.

Justdog

Practically Family
Stet 15

Took a Stet 15 3x beaver to the Hatter. Did not hold out much hope as it was smelly dirty misshaped and felt coarse. When he handed it to me I could not believe it was the same hat, It is one of the softest hats I have the block was fedora and the color came out rich brown, just amazing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner