Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The investment in vintage

Havershaw,

You hit on just about every point I have ever made about vintage stuff. When you step in to my house it is like going back in time. I don't think I have ever bought a new piece of furniture. LOL My father-in-law commented last week that he was surprised the house didn't smell old because of all the old stuff in it. LOL
From the old Wedgwood stove to the beds it is interesting to say the lease--not to mention the cars in front of it . I think we all miss a time when a man's word was like a contract and truth actually meant something.

Regards to all,

J

Michaelson

One Too Many
I just read 'wingnut's' post, and thought I had written it!:eek: I, too, enjoy wearing my vintage wire rims (had the original prescription in the case, dated 1936), as well as my vintage Royal Stetson or 40's Borsalino, while driving my 50 Plymouth. Heck, if folks don't get it, fine with me.....cause if they DID 'get it', we'd have more folks to fight to find our stuff! High regards. Michaelson

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael