Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Man in the High Castle a2 jacket

Fury

New in Town
Joe_Blake_The_Man_in_the_High_Castle_Luke_Kleintank_Brown_Jacket-750x1100.jpg

Any idea who did this beauty? :)

la-et-st-review-amazon-pilots-20150115.jpg

15-37-2033.jpg

RoslynTVshow-YH-100514-0231web.jpg

mithc_102_01583.jpg

Last edited:

nick123

I'll Lock Up
It has at least a two piece back (you can see the horizontal seam) so it isn't one of the repros. That said, who knows who made it!

Juanito

One of the Regulars
If not a costume shop, I'd say L.L.Bean with the double seam pocket, single seam pocket flap, hand warmers, cuff and collar design.

Edward

Bartender
This guy is civilian and not AAF, right? Those details make it much closer to what a civilian would really have worn at that point than a repro. I like that, shows real attention to detail.

Spudman

One of the Regulars
You might try sending the question to the costume designer. She is listed on the IMDb page. I'm not that bold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fury

New in Town
Not a great fit - look at how wide the shoulders are - the seams fall on the upper arm.

however length is short

This guy is civilian and not AAF, right? Those details make it much closer to what a civilian would really have worn at that point than a repro. I like that, shows real attention to detail.

He was a nazi spy during a parallel temporal line of the 1960s :D In short, yes, he was in civilian apparel.

You might try sending the question to the costume designer. She is listed on the IMDb page. I'm not that bold.

Where? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1740299/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

8.2 rating :cool:

Spudman

One of the Regulars
Audrey Fisher and Rachel Apatoff are two names I found googling High Castle costume design. Both have web pages. I thought I saw them on IMDb but I may be mistaken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24