Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The new Aeronautical from Aero Leathers - in Petrol Blue

YES!!!! If we could get some samples of the Petrolio I think we might be in business. Although the factory might be closed in August.

I do trust Aero, but not a big fan of their A1 design as shown on their web site.
I'm usually with you, but that A-1 they made for Thurston for the ladies was excellent. Maybe not "A-1 accurate" but I'm merely looking for the style as I doubt there were blue ones anyways. If you know what I mean.

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Aero has already been in contact with Badalassi. The tannery will be open again in September. What Insurrection / Thurston Bros. would like to do for our North American customers is to take purchases now with an $800.00 deposit. During August, we will fit you and make sure all your details on your favorite Aero style to be made in Badalassi Petrolio are specified to your liking. All orders will be dependent on Badalassi Petrolio hide sample approval. If you don't like the Badalassi hide sample, your deposit will be refunded. As far as prices go, there is a $100.00 USD upcharge for Badalassi leather. Please call us at (206) 550-3545 to order your Aero jacket in Badalassi Petrolio!

Last edited:

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
...that A-1 they made for Thurston for the ladies was excellent.

Such a nice jacket!

WomensAeroA-11_zps3156f6f7.jpg

WomensAeroA-1Tag_zps4126ece5.jpg

I think it could look great with dark rust knits.

+1!

nick123

I'll Lock Up
First thing I thought of was Amelia. It looks damn good. If I met some girl online via cyber chat wearing that A-1 and was only allowed a picture with her in that jacket (without a face in it), I'd strongly consider marrying first and asking questions later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Espasoner