Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Office Ebay Built

Brian Sheridan

One Too Many
Through wins on Ebay, I have been putting together my office, at the college where I work, in a vintage style. The latest addition is the Bakelite desk lamp by Atlas. Obviously, the computer is new. :p

IMG00080.jpg

IMG00078.jpg

IMG00077.jpg

IMG00079.jpg

Brian Sheridan

One Too Many
ScionPI2005 said:
Very nice look. I especially like the typewriter and the radio. What models and companies are those?

Its a repro Crosley my wife gave me for Xmas.

The typewriter is a vintage Smith Corona portable owned by my mother.

The D.A.

Familiar Face
Feraud said:
Nice job on the office. I use the same wallpaper on my computer.

Could one of you gents point me in the direction of that wallpaper? I've been looking for something like that for my own computer.

Brian Sheridan

One Too Many
The D.A. said:
Could one of you gents point me in the direction of that wallpaper? I've been looking for something like that for my own computer.

It is a from a FL thread. I can't remember which one but it has to do with photographs. I just right clicked on it and set it as wallpaper.

Brian Sheridan

One Too Many
Dutch McCoy said:
Great work on the office. I especially like the James Bond Calendar.

My other obsession! LOL

If anyone's into Bond, please check out the website and podcast "Being James Bond." Awesome stuff!

Miss 1929

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Huh?

Sorry, I couldn't see the pic and now there it is...unfortunately, I can't edit the title of the post... Nice office! Inspirational to see the desk items... someday I will have a pretty office, I am working on it but it is still deserving of the title, Room of Shame.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy