Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The ones that got away

crazydaisy

Practically Family
I keep adding more to this thread :(
The first one is a reproduction item, someone makes them in America and sells them on ebay, they are pretty cool, they sure know their craft. But not cheap.
3434228124_ce0b0d3933.jpg

3434228128_30cc442339_o.jpg

Vintage Verve

New in Town
Oh, I am sooooo disapointed I could cry!

I enquired about postage from the States to Australia and in the mean time (over night) someone else bought it :eusa_doh:
Reddress2.jpg

Reddress1.jpg

It was going to be for my Hen's day, which has the theme of "Vintage Glamour". The first dress I bought for it (an ivory 1950's tea length wedding dress from the UK) ended up in a paypal claim as I never received it and now this beauty has been snatched away at the last minute. I hope it has gone to a good home. *sniff*

crazydaisy

Practically Family
I'll try and edit my previous posts since for some reason my images fail to show. Can't edit, I'll just upload again.
3448685292_12b50ac210_o.jpg

3448685288_cb8664f9cb_o.jpg

3421470865_114db66369_o.jpg

3421470867_c4b14dc561_o.jpg

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Vintage Verve said:
Oh, I am sooooo disapointed I could cry!

I enquired about postage from the States to Australia and in the mean time (over night) someone else bought it :eusa_doh:
Reddress2.jpg

Reddress1.jpg

It was going to be for my Hen's day, which has the theme of "Vintage Glamour". The first dress I bought for it (an ivory 1950's tea length wedding dress from the UK) ended up in a paypal claim as I never received it and now this beauty has been snatched away at the last minute. I hope it has gone to a good home. *sniff*

VV that is gorgeous, but I am sure there are many gorgeous dresses outthere! I am sure you will find one or even several for your hen night :) Or you could make your own!

cecil

A-List Customer
Ooooooh! I went to the Australian vintage clothing show on Sunday and tried on a beautiful black WWII-era crepe gown. It fit me like a glove, looked lovely and it was a price I could actually afford but the lady selling it said that another lady had come before me and wanted to try it on later in the day. I left it for her and sure enough she came back and bought it. Oh well, I saved money I guess. :(

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
!BQfbVRgBGk~$(KGrHgoH-EYEjlLl0H2jBJ5M9nRn8g~~_1.JPG

I didnt bid (or was even going to), I just wanted to see what it was gonna go for. Went the whole listing without a bid. Then about a day left it get one, $14. Then with 50 min left it gets up to $48!

Sheesh!

LD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR