Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Pinup Thread

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Ha ha were boys coming in and causing trouble? lol

Honestly, I'm not really so beautiful. All you need is 1) a designer; 2) a hair and makeup artist; 3) a great photog! ;)

ThesFlishThngs

One Too Many
Miss_Bella_Hell said:
Ha ha were boys coming in and causing trouble? lol

Honestly, I'm not really so beautiful. All you need is 1) a designer; 2) a hair and makeup artist; 3) a great photog! ;)

We should all go through life with those three elements. ;)

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
210509-023w.jpg

This picture looks like a fairy tale :)

LD

Foofoogal

Banned
hailey greenhat
I have watched the season first show 1 times. What do I know? :eusa_doh:
Sorry.
---------------------

Bella, You need to come with a big ole Warning sign on you. You inspire me to work out more though I only hope. lol
Stunning photographer also.

http:sandysfancypants.blogspot.com

Inky

One Too Many
Lady Day said:
210509-023w.jpg

This picture looks like a fairy tale :)

LD

wow, i haven't been here in a while - that picture is wonderful - terrific composition and her look is adorable.

Bella - va va and then some more va va voom! lovely photos and yes, no one is looking at the shoes (not even me, the shoe princess!). Terrific pictures - you look stunning!

LisaFreemontSt

One of the Regulars
Bella,

Were those fingerwaves achieved in the traditional way? Or were there setting combs involved. I use LOTS of flexible hold gel and some seperator clips or just my fingers but I was watching Chicago the other day and Renee Zelwegger's waves are SO perfect! I was wondering if setting combs were used...

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
LisaFreemontSt said:
Bella,

Were those fingerwaves achieved in the traditional way? Or were there setting combs involved. I use LOTS of flexible hold gel and some seperator clips or just my fingers but I was watching Chicago the other day and Renee Zelwegger's waves are SO perfect! I was wondering if setting combs were used...

At this point I can't REALLY remember. There was hairspray going into a cup and combs were used...but I don't recall whether she put clips in or not....I don't think she did.

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
I posted a few in the hair thread to show off my hair, so I won't repeat those here, but here are some more from my Hooray for Hollywood series I did with my guy!
3853546621_5179f52c14_o.jpg

3853546429_edff94ed4d_o.jpg

3853546785_f2097c41da_o.jpg

JupitersDarling

One of the Regulars
LolitaHaze, those are lovely! Was this a model shoot or something you did for yourself/hired someone to do?

Bella, I admit I did notice the modernity of your shoes, LOL ;) but they in no way detract from the stunning. My favorite is the angle taken from above.

50s Gal, those are some wonderful shots. Love the saturation and shadow.

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
Thank you to all the lovely ladies for your sweet comments!! I really enjoyed shooting this style and thought if anyone would appreciate it, it would be all of you!

JupitersDarling... This was a personal shoot I did with my boyfriend. I did all the styling and he did all the snapping!

LustieWeather... Thank you! I was a bit disappointed in my hair that day! Far too much product from the days before. I wanted more fluff like Harlow, but ended up like that. I can't complain too much though... it worked out in the end. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24