Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Pinup Thread

retrogirl1941

One Too Many
kamikat said:
Here are more: http://www.flickr.com/photos/12275674@N08/?saved=1 and more will go up in a few days.
2222358078_2bb9789bba.jpg

2222357422_4e78097464.jpg

2222359440_f0316cd981.jpg

The picture with you wagging your finger needs the caption,"You've been a very bad boy!":rolleyes:

Samantha

AllaboutEve

Practically Family
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap Gorgeous! You have such a photogenic face and all of your shots are packed with character. Well done, I bet you feel a million dollars now!

It has really inspired me to do something similar, you are a true inspiration Kami!

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
Thanks, everyone! I can't tell you what it means to my self esteem. I feel great and I'm so appreciative of the photographer who made it happen. If anyone is in the Philadelphia area and needs pictures done, I'd be happy to give you her contact info. She was so great to work with.

~*Red*~

Practically Family
All the pictures came out great Kamikat! :eusa_clap :D (jumping up and down!)

The ony of you wagging your finger, you remind me of Ginger Rogers.

And I just love the one of you in the gingham on your bum, Your expression is perfect!

Lovely pictures!

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
:eusa_clap Bravo!:eusa_clap
I left you some comments on flickr! You look marvelous dahhling! I like the finger wagging one as well.. now aren't you glad you painted your nails red? Teehee!
And you must tell use just what color your lips and nails were, pretty please?
I can tell how happy you were in the photos, and I'm so happy for you! :D
Nikki

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
ohairas said:
:eusa_clap Bravo!:eusa_clap
I left you some comments on flickr! You look marvelous dahhling! I like the finger wagging one as well.. now aren't you glad you painted your nails red? Teehee!
And you must tell use just what color your lips and nails were, pretty please?
I can tell how happy you were in the photos, and I'm so happy for you! :D
Nikki
I wish I could tell you the nail color. The little label on the bottom of the bottle is gone. It's OPI brand and they have a ton of nice reds. Next time I go to the shop, I'll try to figure out which color it is. The lips are plum liner from Mary Kay and cherry red from Besame. The foundation and cheeks were also Besame. My stage make-up was all old and yucky (not my skin tone anyway, I was the artist, not wearing it) so I was concerned about how the Besame would look under lights. I'm quite pleased with it. Although, if I were to use it again, I would get a darker cheek color. That color is great for day wear, but a little subtle for bright lights.

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
I think that Cherry Red on your lips was absolutely perfect! I hope it looks that good on me! I'll hafta try it!
Thanks!
Nikki

PS

A-List Customer
You look so lovely! Nothing like watching a woman enjoy herself!

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
Yes, I made all the garments worn in the shoot, except Grandma's fur cape and the gloves, all from vintage patterns.

pixie

Familiar Face
kamikat said:
Yes, I made all the garments worn in the shoot, except Grandma's fur cape and the gloves, all from vintage patterns.

So, do your sewing skills extend to making clothing for others? :) I love the last dress that is black with the red polka dots, so my style. Being a plus size though, i can never find stuff like that. I am so jealous. You look amazing in all of the photos, can't wait to see the others...

fernande

Vendor
GREAT PICS!

Kamikat- I love the set with the black and red polka dot dress and the cool old typewriter/glasses

A real class act- playful and innocently sexy. what pinup should be
bravo!

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
pixie said:
So, do your sewing skills extend to making clothing for others? :) I love the last dress that is black with the red polka dots, so my style. Being a plus size though, i can never find stuff like that. I am so jealous. You look amazing in all of the photos, can't wait to see the others...

I have sewn for others in the past. Send me a pm and we'll talk.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21