Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Real McCoy: Deerskin Western Over-Shirt

Powerband

Practically Family
Incredible combination of softness and ruggedness, of class and rebellion. This deerskin western shirt by The Real McCoy is an outstanding article that you can mindlessly grab and throw on for a cool day that doesn’t require a jacket, or just wear it anytime indoor or outdoor, at work, at play, or just lounge around. It is that easy to throw on… wear it casually or dressed up, and make a quiet statement.

The leather is in excellent shape. The inside is unlined—luxurious suede—and in great condition. Absolutely no unusual scent—stored in a large, open and vented walk-in closet.

Soft yet robust, and so easy to wear, with the feel that it will last forever and will age to an even more beautiful item. This is a seriously good-looking leather overshirt.

Approximate measurements, laid flat:

* Pit-2-Pit: 20 1/8
* Shoulders (top seam-to-seam): 18 1/2
* Sleeves (shoulder seam straight down to cuff): 24
* Back (bottom of collar to bottom hem): 28

I’ve done numerous successful deals here.

$475 Paypal f&f and I ship in a secure box to your front door. [EDIT: Mention “RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER” and you’ll get $100 off this price, making this $375!]

IMG_5672.jpeg

IMG_5674.jpeg

IMG_5675.jpeg

IMG_5676.jpeg

IMG_5677.jpeg

And the cool collar button… the little details!

IMG_5678.jpeg

Please message me here, or email me at (remove spaces): Leansaloon @ me . com

Thank you!

Last edited:

Powerband

Practically Family
Mention “RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER” and you’ll get $100 off the price!

Powerband

Practically Family
SOLD!
This cool RMC deerskin western shirt will be on a sleigh heading to MA. Thank you TFL and buyer!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner